Advertisement

May 26, 2019 PWM in my Erin Condren using a Beautiful kit from Creative Cavern Studio

May 26, 2019 PWM in my Erin Condren using a Beautiful kit from Creative Cavern Studio Happy Memorial Day (week) I loved doing this PWM using this Gorgeous kit from Creative Cavern Studio.. and all the other shops just brought it together..
Shops Featured in this video :
Creative Cavern Studio (linktr.ee👇🏼)
So Cute Planner (linktr.ee👇🏼
Cheerful Planner Girl (linktr.ee 👇🏼)
Plan and Geaux (linktr.ee👇🏼)
Coffee Break Planner
Peppermint Planner
The Crafty Student
Vintage Rose Studios
The Prairie Planner

Follow me..
All the companies I PR for and their links as well as my PR codes are in my linktr.ee 👇🏼👇🏼


Follow me on FB and IG Plannerneena_crickett
**Plan With Me Design Group**



~All stickers an accessories were bought with my own money therefore all opinions are of my own only .

erin condren,happy planner,personal wide rings,b6,tn,foil stickers,washi,stickers,planners,planning,how to plan,weekly kits,no white space planning,organize,functional stickers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments