Advertisement

I’M NOT ATTRACTED TO YOU ANYMORE PRANK ON GIRLFRIEND!! **SHE CRIED**

I’M NOT ATTRACTED TO YOU ANYMORE PRANK ON GIRLFRIEND!! **SHE CRIED** SHE STARTED CRYING I FEEL SO BAD...

SMASH THE LIKE BUTTON IF YOU WANT MORE PRANKS... this was so sc@ry to film you don't understand. you guys love the videos i make with my girlfriend so here is another one for you, hope you enjoyed :)

* SUBSCRIBE 🚩 ALSO LIKE 👍

* 👪SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FAMILY CHANNEL -

Nyyear Channel -
Jalyn Channel-


✨SOCIAL MEDIA
INSTAGRAMS
JALYN INSTAGRAM-


NYYEAR INSTAGRAM-

Snapchat - you_grilling & jalynmichelle16

Facebook-

#NyyearAndJalyn #Nyyear #Jalyn

I’M NOT ATTRACTED TO YOU ANYMORE PRANK ON GIRLFRIEND,prank on girlfriend,im not attracted to you anymore,nyyear and jalyn,nateslife,nique and king,carmen and corey,ddg,jazz and tae,emotional,bf vs gf prank,bf vs gf,kid friendly,food,games,make up,

Post a Comment

0 Comments