Advertisement

"I Love My New Job, But I Don't Understand the Mandatory Popsicles" | Creepypasta

...

Support the channel on PATREON ►
Or become a MEMBER ►
Check out my NEW MERCH STORE for creepy cool SHIRTS, HOODIES, STICKERS, & MORE! ►

CREEPYPASTA
► "I Love My New Job, But I Don't Understand the Mandatory Popsicles" written by batouto, narrated by ClancyPasta


~ All stories not written by me featured in my videos were narrated, created & published with the original authors expressed permission, and can provide proof of such if necessary. I have full rights & permission for everything on my channel. ~

SUBMIT YOUR STORY!


Let me know your thoughts on today’s new scary story / creepypasta in the comments below!

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER


JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER


LISTEN TO CLANYPASTA EXCLUSIVES ON SOUNDCLOUD


MUSIC
► Myuuji:
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0


#Creepypasta #ClancyPasta

creepypasta,reading,narration,creepypasta reading,creepypasta narration,scary story,scary stories,horror stories,creepy story,asmr reading,asmr story,audiobook,nosleep,creepypastas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments