Advertisement

HOME BARGAINS HAUL *NEW IN* & SALE HOBBYCRAFT!!

HOME BARGAINS HAUL *NEW IN* & SALE HOBBYCRAFT!! Hey everyone! So tonight I popped out to both Hobbycraft & Home Bargains and i just had to share what i picked up! I managed to create a little mini Home Bargains Haul as well as film some new in bits! I captured the new in summer gardening section in home bargains.

I picked up: bee print jug (from a previous trip) some fanta grape, some dandelion and burdock, a few mason jars, some soap, a few glasses and some other little bits and bobs.

I also picked up a few bits in the Easter sale in Hobbycraft. They had sooo many bits in my store, there was another section liked the bit i filmed for you guys where every single item was 50p!! I was SO excited but, did only pick up a few bits that I wanted previously as obviously the season is now over!! (sad times i know!)

I was thinking though if you have a little girl, or just love bunny decor or eggs in general then it may be a really great place for you to check out regardless as im sure some bits can be used all year around! They had some really cute paper mache birdhouses, giant eggs, wooden bunnys, trays, the lot!! honestly, i could have bought a whole trolley worth!!

I managed to get a few packs of the little wooden shapes, an easter bunny sign decoration blank, a big polystyrene bunny, and some gold speckeled eggs!

Hopefully this video was helpful, even if you cant make it into any of these stores it kind of gives you an idea as to whats inside! I quite like filming whats new in as i always try and watch these videos before i go in myself!

thanks so much for tuning in!

see you soon for a diy hehe x

hobbycraft easter sale,hobbycraft sale,hobbycraft haul,hobby craft haul,Home Bargains,Home Bargains Haul,Home Bargains Haul 2019,Home Bargains 2019,Home Bargains Haul April,Home Bargains Haul April 2019,What's New in Home Bargains,Home Bargains Haul May,Home Bargains Haul May 2019,Home Bargains Homeware,Home Bargains Candles,Shopping haul uk,Poundland Haul,Poundland Haul April 2019,Huge Poundland haul,home bargains new in,summer home bargains,

Post a Comment

0 Comments