I just wanted to say THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND FOR SUPPORTING ME ALL THE TIME♡
Because without you guys i would've already given up on this. But you guys made me realize how much i love you guys!
I cant believe that there are 11k Mizi's!!
Please join the *FAM* if you didnt, and just enjoy the video!♡
Socials:
Youtube: Gachax Lina
-
InstaGram: @gachaxlina
-
ROBLOX: Miszina
-
Twitter: @miszlinax
-
Snapchat: Private-
PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON InstaGram!
i mostly post on my Story! Keep updated mostly everyday!
I cant even reach the 60 followers ;~;
And before you say: "Omg this is like pretty little liars-" no, its not inspired by pretty little liars. TBH: i didnt even watch the movie Pretty Little Liars. Yes i know its very sad.
But if i have time to do so, i would for sure! But to make it sure, its not inspired by anything. Its straight from my brain. (yes i have one, i couldnt believe it either.) ♡ TY FOR READING♡
(Keep in mind: i read every single comment you guys comment lol, and it makes my day a 1000 times better! ^^, so i hope my videos make you day a 1000 times better too!♡)
2th edit: Before you comment "They started dating in 3th grade?!" i didnt mean 3th grade in basic school :')
↓
I meant 3th grade in highschool♡

0 Comments