Advertisement

BritishBiker Talks: Health & Safety Regulations And Attitudes To Danger In The Philippines Motovlog

BritishBiker Talks: Health & Safety Regulations And Attitudes To Danger In The Philippines Motovlog BritishBiker Talks. When I say 'talks', maybe I have a bit of a rant but I think I make some sense as I take my daughter, Baba, for a ride in the country on this motovlog. Needless to say, the spineless among us may be upset. Good!
I argue the case for relying less on legislation and instead using common sense to determine risk. Fortunately, the Philippines still has a healthily human attitude towards danger and Health & Safety is not high on anyone's to-do lists. Thank God.
I talk about transport risks and pesticides and argue the case that non-Filipinos should not be trying to change the Philippines, but should be embracing and celebrating the differences from Western culture. Vive la Difference!

British Biker Philippines Expat

Expats,Philippines,British,Biker,Motorcycles,Bikes,Motors,History,Enduro,Off-road,Scrambler,Gardening,Agriculture,Dogs,Animals,Nature,Children,Fatherhood,Yamaha,XT250,Serow,Motovlog,Health,Safety,Legislation,1974,Fire Service,Pesticides,Insecticides,Danger,Risk,Kamote,Helmets,Jeepneys,LTO,Registration,UK,United Kingdom,Natural Selection,

Post a Comment

0 Comments