Advertisement

BEST FRIEND REACTS TO MY FASHION NOVA OUTFITS *CLOTHING HAUL* | Sophie Fergi

BEST FRIEND REACTS TO MY FASHION NOVA OUTFITS  *CLOTHING HAUL* | Sophie Fergi Hey guys, sit back and enjoy todays video where my best friend piper rockelle reacts to my new fashion nova outfits, this clothing haul was so fun and amazing! Piper rockelle had some really funny reactions to my outfits, also thank you fashion nova for making great outfits for me to wear! if you guys wanna see more reaction videos, and clothing hauls, and fashion nova videos like this make sure you let me know!!


Follow my other social media accounts:
IG: @sophiefergi


Piper







Heather:

Thank you:, Hunter


sophie fergi,sophie,sophiefergi,brat show,goth girl,gothgirl,piperrockelle,piper rockelle,best friend reacts,best friend reacts to my,bestfriend reacts to my fashion nova,fashion nova,fashion nova outfits,outfits,clothing haul,haul,fashion nova haul,best friend reaction,reacts to my,reaction to my,reacting to my,piper rockelle boyfriend,piper rockelle reacts,piper rockelle best friend,sophie fergie,funny video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments