Advertisement

Are You Smarter Than A College General Studies Student?

Are You Smarter Than A College General Studies Student? As I graduate from Indiana University Purdue University of Indianapolis next week, I wanted to play one more go around of Are You Smarter Than An Online General Studies Major. Wow, that was a longer sentence than Casey Anthony’s.

Anywho, I asked New York University students questions from my Weather and Climate, Criminal Justice, and other classes that i’ll forget about after I shower tonight. I’m excited to walk across the stage next week and join the few, the proud, the General Study Majors. Enjoy.

Check out Barstool Sports for more:

Follow Barstool Sports here:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:

barstool sports,barstool,viva la stool,sports news,sports comedy,young mantis,big ev,indiana,austin taylor,barstool original,are you smarter than a 5th grader,new york,parody,college,owned,college kids,nyu,new york college,Indiana University Purdue University,yung mantis,man on the street,interview,interviews,twins,

Post a Comment

0 Comments