Advertisement

Will I Buy it?! Discussing Y'all's Suggestions!

Will I Buy it?! Discussing Y'all's Suggestions! Alright! We have come to the time for yet ANOTHER will I buy it?!

These have honestly become my favorite thing to do recently, as you can probably tell from just how many I have released recently. Which wouldn't be happening if the makeup companies SLOWED THE EFF down on putting stuff out!

But they don't, and never will, so here we are.

But today I am actually gonna be discussing stuff that y'all asked me about and whether or not I am interested, so let's go in.

Samantha March


Amber's Beauty Chair


Kimberly Clark


Previous Will I Buy It videos







Products mentioned, not necessarily in order

Colourpop Festival collection


Colourpop Disney Villains collection


Glamlite burger palette


Lime Crime blushes


Natasha Denona Bloom glow palette


Natasha Denona mini bronze and glow


Black Moon cosmetics Black Metals palette (Unreleased)

It Cosmetics Confidence In A Foundation


Menagerie Cosmetics Whale Song palette


BH Cosmetics Zodiac love signs palette


Urban Decay Game of Thrones


Business email: nanakawaiideathdoll77

Instagram @ninetieslovechild

Snapchat @pastelxxdoll

Twitter @90sLove_Child

Send me letters, or highlighters. XD

200 Ben Davis Drive Linden VA 22642

beauty,makeup,review,reviews,will i buy it,anti haul,consumerism,anti consumerism,kimberly clark,samantha march,sephora,ulta,ulta beauty,beauty account,beauty channel,beauty review,bea,

Post a Comment

0 Comments