Advertisement

Watch Me Build a Marketing Startup

Watch Me Build a Marketing Startup I've built an app called VectorFunnel that automatically scores leads for marketing & sales teams! I used React for the frontend, Node.js for the backend, PostgreSQL for the database, and Tensorflow.js for scoring each lead in an excel spreadsheet. There are a host of other tools that I used like ClearBit's data API and various Javascript frameworks. If you have no idea what any of that is, that's ok I'll show you! In this video, I'll explain how I built the app so that you can understand how all these parts fit together. The learning goal here is to give you enough of an idea of how these tools work to be able to formulate a plan for your own marketing startup MVP (minimum viable product). Enjoy!

Code for this video:


Please Subscribe! And like. And comment. That's what keeps me going.

Want more education? Connect with me here:
Twitter:
Facebook:
instagram:

I also have an ongoing challenge for any Wizard brave enough to start their own startup. See details + rewards here:


Make Money with Tensorflow 2.0:


How to Make Money with Tensorflow:


7 Ways to Make Money with Machine Learning:


Watch me Build an AI Startup:


Intro to Tensorflow:


Join us in the Wizards Slack channel:


Hit the Join button above to sign up to become a member of my channel for access to exclusive live streams!

Join us at the School of AI:


Signup for my newsletter for exciting updates in the field of AI:


And please support me on Patreon:

tensorflowjs,tensorflow,siraj raval,marketing,AI startup,CRM,salesforce,data,tensor flow,clearbit,API,react,react native,javascript,node,nodejs,coding,tutorial,how to code,how to start a startup,build an ai startup,marketing startup,sales strategy,sales tutorial,marketing tutorial,javascript tutorial,business tips,marketing strategies,marketing plan,marketing 101,sales training,sales techniques,sales motivation,coding tech,programming knowledge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments