Advertisement

Frozen is pretty ok, aside from the singing. So, like, half the movie is good.

Frozen is pretty ok, aside from the singing. So, like, half the movie is good. Hello! This channel is for mature audiences, and for younger members of the community, is not recommended. However, if you are of an appropriate age, or do not care enough, welcome to my channel! I do videos involving my friends and I playing games, or playing them by myself. I hope you enjoy the many, many hours of videos you can watch!

My thumbnails, for the most part, are made by myself. I love making them, so tell me if you want them made!

If you would like, drop a donation! It helps me continue creating content for you to view!

Check out my Twitch channel!-

If you want to talk to me, join the discord server, and hang out!

If you are interested, follow me on twitter, and message me directly, and hang out commonly! I post every time I upload a video, and will be more active in the future! or @Mr_Turdsburry

Also, as a necessary concern of my own, most people currently are experiencing depression due to recent actions from YouTube, or finding poor ways to deal with life issues. If you or a loved one are depressed, or have been feeling suicidal or angered at certain things, call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline at 1-800-273-8255 , or if you wish to speak to me and perhaps help with any issues you have, join the discord server above, and we will talk alone. Thank you, and enjoy the stream!

Breath of the Wild,Legend of Zelda,Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild,Full Completion,Full,Complete,Playthrough,Stream,Commentary,Call of Duty,Modern Warfare Remastered,Infinite Warfare,COD,Black Ops 3,World War 2,WW2 Live Gameplay,Live,Gameplay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments