Advertisement

Equivalent Exchange

Equivalent Exchange "Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost."

Anime is FMA Brotherhood

I have been getting back into editing and what I had thought I was sick of, I am finding enjoyment in again. I always work hard on these edits to create an atmosphere so something can be felt and it can be more than an edit to some people, or they may just like watching it and that is fine also.

I made this on Easter and I hope everyone is well, thank you for 3 years on this channel of watching these edits I make in my free time, it has been a big part of me the past 4 years of my life and I have no regrets because I have met some irreplaceable people.

God Bless

-Ken

fullmetalalchemist,

Post a Comment

0 Comments