Advertisement

Assassin's Creed Odyssey: The Fate of Atlantis, Episode 1 [LIVE/PC] - Playthrough #1

Assassin's Creed Odyssey: The Fate of Atlantis, Episode 1 [LIVE/PC] - Playthrough #1 Dear Ubisoft, your chosen titles for these DLCs are now officially too long to be YouTube video titles.

COMMUNITY DISCORD:


If you feel like tipping, go here:

Channel merch:
-
-

Four Pillars:
LazerzZ:
Tynamite:
LongEaredFox:

Join (Curse) Union for Gamers:

My second channel:

Support me on Patreon:

Snapchat: cabbagefishd3
Follow me on Twitter:

Woof:

Like my Facebook page:

Thanks for watching!
Please:
Like
Subscribe
Share
Comment
TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT ME (please?)

NO SELF ADVERTISING WHETHER IT BE OF PRODUCTS OR CHANNELS (if you want me to notice your videos/products then be sure to privately message me)
I hope you enjoy the video!

Music from Epidemic Sound:

#TheFateOfAtlantis #Ubisoft #AssassinsCreedOdyssey

Playthrough

Post a Comment

0 Comments