Advertisement

adult(ed) EPISODE 1: HOW TO TRANSFORM A RENTAL SPACE!

adult(ed) EPISODE 1: HOW TO TRANSFORM A RENTAL SPACE! In the last few years, I feel like I’ve done so many “adult” things at once. It felt like there was so much that I was expected to know about, that I still needed to learn (from insurance, to taking care of house plants, etc). I’m so excited to be introducing this new series!! I've had the idea for the show for a bit, so I'm excited to finally see it come to life! In this first episode, we teamed up with my friend and creative director Julie Tecson who taught us how to maximize and design a rental space for our friend Marissa!

LINKS TO SOME OF THE ITEMS USED ON MY BLOG POST!

Thanks to Julie and Marissa for being a part of the first episode!!

Julie Tecson @julieetecson


Marissa Meizz @marissameizz


Edited by: Ted Brooks @Tedbro6
Music by: Brian Green and Cooper Green
Directed by: Austin James @ajwojo
Executive Produced by: Wendi Green


Twitter |
Facebook |
Instagram |

Let's be friends!





I'm on twitch now!

A Jeenyus Production

megan nicole,megannicolemusic,adulting,DIY,How To,DIY Projects,DIY Home Decor,DIY Apartment Ideas,DIY Apartment Hacks,Decorating,DIY room Decor,apartment tour,rented apartment DIY decoration,Decorating on a Budget,first apartment,Interior Decorating,Megan Nicole,TV Show,Millennials,How To Basic,How to Adulting,How to Adulthood,diy for renters,before and afrer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments